Saturday, September 12, 2009

Diaper Bags

This is a selection of diaper bags that I have made in the last two years. They were all custom made by me. My favorite is the digital camo one that has gotten a lot of raves! I make these bags to suit you. So, if you have something in mind, whether it be a sport, certain character, or just a favorite color, I will work with you to choose the perfect diaper bag for you and your little one! The diaper bags come with a changing pad (and plenty of interior and exterior pockets) and range in price from $45 to $125 (depending on choice of fabric/size). I am also hoping to have monogramming options in the near future. If you have any questions or would like to place a custom order please feel free to contact me through this blog or at cinnamonsugardesigns@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment