Friday, November 9, 2012

Drawstring Backpacks

Okay! I am going to make it my goal to get on here once a week, in between taking care of my twin toddlers, keeping the house in order, and of course filling orders! As I mentioned in my previous post, I am in desperate need of catching everyone up with what I've been doing since the twins arrived and I WILL! I am starting with some drawstring backpacks! There are two "styles"- flat bottom, and more like a "sack." I sell these beautiful little backpacks for $28 (this includes a name or initials up to 6 letters, anything above that is an extra $2). I will work with you to find the best fabric to match your sweet little ones personality/likes. If you're interested please feel free to contact me through this blog or at cinnamonsugardesigns@gmail.com. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment